Last Updated on July 13, 2023 by AirwaysWiFiGuide Team
Dublin Airport has unlimited free Wi-Fi facility available in both Terminals 1 & 2. In December 2011 Dublin Airport Authority(DAA) first introduced Wi-Fi service at the airport with the help of Eircom, a renowned broadband telecommunications company that provides high-quality Wi-Fi service. All passengers can use free Dublin Airport Wi-Fi without providing sign-up or registration information or any kind of payment as well. During the busiest time, the airport provides more than 600000 Wi-Fi sessions. The Wi-Fi network name of Dublin Airport is “Dublin Airport Wi-Fi”.
A recent study found that Dublin Airport Wi-Fi download speed is the fastest among all European airports. Passengers of Dublin Airport can use the airport Wi-Fi without any hassle to complete their necessary tasks and connect to social media as well while waiting for their flights. Before December 2011, the Dublin Airport Wi-Fi facility was not completely free. The first 10 minutes of Wi-Fi sessions were free then passengers had to pay €1 charge for using a full day of Wi-Fi sessions.
Dublin Airport Wi-Fi Quick View
|W-Fi||Unlimited free Wi-Fi is available in Terminals 1 and 2.|
|Wi-Fi Provider Name||Eircom|
|Wi-Fi Hotspot Name||“Dublin Airport Wi-Fi”|
How To Connect To Dublin Airport Free Wi-Fi?
- Connecting to free Dublin Airport Wi-Fi facility is very easy. Just follow the steps given below:
- From your device setting turn on the Wi-Fi option.
- Find the Dublin Airport Wi-Fi network SSID name “Dublin Airport Wi-Fi” from available networks and connect to it. You won’t require any registration or password.
- Congratulations! You are now connected to free Dublin Airport Wi-Fi.
Mobile Charging At Dublin Airport
Free charging stations are available throughout the Dublin Airport terminals where you can charge up your electronic devices while waiting for the flight. You will find most of the charging stations are integrated with the workstations located throughout the airport.
Sleeping In Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport has plenty of sleeping spots available throughout the airport pre-security (public area) area and post-security area. In the public areas, you will find seating facilities without armrests. However good sleeping spots can be found near cafes and restaurants. These cafes and restaurants remain closed at night so you can easily sleep there. Inside the security area, most seatings are available near the gate and have armrests. Overall good sleeping spots at Dublin Airports are located on:
- Terminal 1 food court area.
- Terminal 2 near Oak Cafe have some comfortable armchair.
- Terminal 1 inside security near gates 301 to 307 and gates 333 to 335 some couches are available.
- Terminal 2 inside security gates 407 to 408 near the water fountain have some couches.
About Dublin Airport
Dublin Airport(DUB) is the main international airport that serves the capital Dublin of Ireland. Founded in 1940 the airport is located at Collinstown, Fingal, Dublin County, IRELAND. The total area of Dublin Airport covers 2500 acres which include two passenger terminals known as Terminals 1 & 2. Dublin Airport Authority(DAA) owned and operated the airport. In terms of total passengers carried Dublin Airport is the busiest among all of Ireland’s airports. During normal times Dublin Airport serves more than twenty-seven million passengers yearly.
|Owner||Dublin Airport Authority(DAA)|
|Terminal||Total of two passenger terminals|
|Wifi service||Free Wi-Fi service available throughout the terminals|
|Hub for||Aer Lingus|
|Focus city for||Ryanair, TUI Airways|
|Top Airlines||Ryanair, Aer Lingus, Air Canada, Air France, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Egypt Air, EI AI, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Finnair, Eurowings, KLM, Icelandair, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, United Airlines, Turkish Airlines and more|
|Top Destinations||Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Manchester Airport, Frankfurt Airport, Munich Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport & more|
|Time Zone||GMT:(UTC±00:00) Summer (DST): IST (UTC+01:00)|
|Phone Number||+353 1 944 1111 (landline):- Operations Ph: +353 1 9444717 (landline):- customer service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Other Important Facilities You Can Enjoy At Dublin Airport
- Printing Service available(Terminal 1 Arrivals hall & Departures, Terminal 2 Departures) that only cost €6 per boarding card.
- Bank facilities are available on the both landside and airside areas of the airport terminals. Also, ATMs are available on both terminals(Terminal 1 departures area, baggage hall, arrival, Terminal 2 baggage hall, airside).
- Currency Exchange facility available in Terminal 1 arrivals halls and departures halls and Terminal 2 baggage hall and airside.
- Medical services are available. For medical assistance look for an airport police officer(Ph: +353 1 9444300 landlines for security & Ph: +353 1 9444666 landline for emergency). The pharmacy is available in Terminal 1.
- Shopping facility available in the airside of both terminals. AVOCA is located in terminal 2, Boots is located in Terminal 1, Guinness is located in Terminal 1, and Guinness Export House is located in Terminal 2.
- Baby changing facilities available throughout the airport(next to toilet facilities).
- Short Term & Long Term Car parking available on both terminals 1 & 2.
- Showers are available in two specific lounges.
Does Dublin Airport(DUB) Provide Wi-Fi?
Yes, Dublin Airport provides Wi-Fi facility.
Is The Dublin Airport(DUB) Wi-Fi Service Free?
Yes, Dublin Airport provides free and unlimited Wi-Fi service.
Who Provides Dublin Airport(DUB) Free Wi-Fi?
Dublin Airport’s free Wi-Fi is provided by Eircom.
What Is The Name Of Dublin Airport Wi-Fi Network SSID?
Dublin Airport Wi-Fi Network SSID Name Is “Dublin Airport Wi-Fi”.
Should I Pay For Using Dublin Airport Free Wi-Fi?
Dublin Airport Wi-Fi facility connection does not require password or registration.