Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by AirwaysWiFiGuide Team
Heathrow Airport(LHR) or London Heathrow was founded in 1946. Until 1966 the airport was known as London Airport. This is the largest international airport in London, England.
The total area of London Heathrow covers 12.27 square kilometers. With two parallel runways and four passengers terminals with 115 gates, during the normal time, Heathrow Airport provides service to more than seventy million passengers.
British Airways(BA) uses this airport as the primary hub. More than 80 airlines fly from London Heathrow to 185 destinations in 85 different countries. London Heathrow is famous for its several services provided to the passengers. Wi-Fi service is one of them.
You can use Heathrow London WiFi service for as long as you stay at the airport. For knowing more information about London Heathrow Airport please take a look at the table given below.
|Airport name||London Heathrow Airport (LHR)|
|Opened||25 March 1946|
|Location||Hillingdon, Greater London, England, UK|
|Address||Heathrow Airport Limited, The Compass Centre, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2GW, United Kingdom|
|Owner and Operator||Heathrow Airport Holdings|
|Main hub for||British Airways|
|Focus city||Virgin Atlantic|
|Time Zone||British Summer Time(GMT+1)|
|Wi-Fi||Free Wi-Fi service available|
|Wi-Fi SSID||_Heathrow Wi-Fi|
|Total runways||2 runways and four passenger terminals|
|Elevation||83 ft / 25 m|
|Phone||+44 844 335 1801|
London Heathrow Airport (LHR) – WiFi
London Heathrow Airport (LHR) provides unlimited free WiFi service for its passengers. After completing the registration you can access and enjoy free Wi-Fi service. The good news for you is that the London Heathrow WiFi service has no data limit and time limit as well.
So, you can enjoy the LHR WiFi service for as long as you need to stay at the airport. Also, you can connect Heathrow Airport WiFi to any of your WiFi-enabled devices. WiFi SSID name of Heathrow Airport is _Heathrow Wi-Fi. You can call customer care number 0808 189 1365 if you face any Wi-Fi-related problems.
How To Connect To Heathrow Airport WiFi?
To connect and use unlimited LHR free WiFi service please follow these steps……
- Make sure you are using a WiFi-enabled device.
- Turn on the WiFi of your device.
- Look for London Heathrow Airport WiFi SSID “_Heathrow Wi-Fi” and connect to it.
- A registration form will pop up and fill the form.
- Review the terms and conditions and if you are agreed then press Ok.
- Start enjoying your Free WiFi At LHR!
Sleeping At London Heathrow Airport
London Heathrow Airport is well known for comfortable sleeping overnight. Although different terminals have different comfort levels. In Terminal 2 you will find many seats where you can sleep easily. You may need an eye mask as Terminal 2 has fewer private areas with dimly lit.
In Terminal 3 you can sleep on sofas and lounges. In terminal Four, you can sleep in landside area. Terminal 4 has uninterrupted sleeping cabins.
You will find device charging stations in all the terminal’s pre and post-security areas. Power sockets are compatible with the UK and European plugs as well as USB cables. You can charge a maximum of eight electronic devices at a time.
What Are Other Services You Can Enjoy At London Heathrow Airport (LHR)?
London Heathrow Airport provides many special services for its passengers. Among these many services, we have listed some attractive services that you can enjoy while traveling to this famous LHR airport.
- The mail and Fly program will help you ship your items. Just drop your item on any dedicated box.£6 fee is applicable with postage & packing.
- Postal service is available on terminal 3 where you can send last-minute postcards to your family or friends.
- Mobile Phone rentals and SIM Cards purchasing/renting facility available on Terminal 3 and Terminal 5.
- Shopping facility available.
- Baby changing facility available on both landside and airside washrooms.
- Children’s play area for up to nine years old available in Terminals 2A, 3, 4, 5A.
- ATMs are available for withdrawing cash.
- More than thirty five currency exchange services are available in all terminals.
- Shower facility available on both Terminal 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Spa services are available on Terminals 3 & 5.
- Hair and beauty services are available for both men and women on terminal 5.
Is there Wi-Fi Service At London Heathrow Airport (LHR)?
Yes, London Heathrow has WiFi service for its passengers.
Is Heathrow Airport WiFi Service Free?
Yes, You can use Heathrow Airport WiFi service without any charge.
What Is The Name Of London Heathrow WiFi SSID?
WiFi SSID name of London Heathrow is “_Heathrow Wi-Fi”.
Are There Any Limitations To London Heathrow Airport (LHR) WiFi?
No, London Heathrow WiFi does not have any limitations and you can use the WiFi service as long as you stay at the airport areas.
How Many Devices Are Allowed To Connect To LHR WiFi?
You Can Connect To Unlimited Devices to LHR WiFi.
What Should I Do If I Face Problem Related To LHR WiFi?
You can contact customer care number 0808 189 1365 if you face any problem related to WiFi.
Read Related Articles
- Complete Guide To Connect Doha Airport WiFi | DOH Free WiFi
- Barcelona Airport WiFi Connection Guide | BCN WiFi
- How To Connect To Istanbul Airport WiFi
- Charlotte Airport WiFi Guide | CLT Free WiFi
- Gatwick Airport WiFi Connection Guide | LGW Free WiFi
- A Complete Guide To Connect Detroit Airport WiFi | DTW WiFi