Last Updated on August 24, 2023 by AirwaysWiFiGuide Team
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) is located in Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates. Founded on 2 January 1982, AUH is the second largest airport in UAE which is just 30.6 km east of the city of Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi Airport’s total land area covers 3400 hectares which include three passenger terminals and two parallel runways. Etihad Airways uses this airport as its main base. The Abu Dhabi Airport provides service to over 120 destinations in more than 60 countries.
The airport is known for providing some high-quality services and among these free Wi-Fi service is available. At Abu Dhabi International Airport you can enjoy unlimited free WiFi service. To know more information about Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), please take a quick view at the table given below.
|Airport name||Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)|
|Address||Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates|
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Owned and operated by||Abu Dhabi Airports Company|
|Total area||3400 hectares|
|Main base for||Etihad Airways(EY)|
|Time Zone||UAE Standard Time (UTC+04:00)|
|Wi-Fi SSID||ADAC Free Wireless|
|Total terminals and runways||Three passenger terminals Two runways|
|Elevation||88 ft / 27 m|
|Coordinates||24.4419° N, 54.6501° E|
|Phone||+971 2 505 5555|
|Customer service firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social media||Facebook |
|Website||Abu Dhabi Airport|
Abu Dhabi International Airport – WiFi Facility
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) provides unlimited free Wi-Fi service to all the passenger areas. You can use the Wi-Fi service without any limitations and there is no time limit either. You have to use Wi-Fi enabled device to connect to AUH Wi-Fi. Connecting to AUH Wi-Fi is very easy.
WiFi SSID name is “ADAC Free Wireless”. So if you need to stay at the Abu Dhabi Airport longer than your expectation then don’t worry as you can use the WiFi for as long as you are staying in the airport areas.
There are more than fifty internet kiosks available throughout the departure areas of all terminals. So, if you forget to bring your devices then you can use any of these kiosks for completing your urgent tasks.
Accessing those kiosks is completely free of charge. Also, most airport lounges provide service for PCs, laptops, internet access, fax machine etc.
How To Connect To Abu Dhabi Airport WiFi?
To connect to AUH free Wi-Fi service please follow these steps..
- Make sure you are using Wi-Fi enable mobile or laptop.
- From the settings of your devices find Wi-Fi under Wireless and Network settings.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and look for the WiFi SSID name “ADAC Free Wireless”.
- Connect to WiFi SSID “ADAC Free Wireless”.
- A welcome page of ADAC will appear.
- Review the terms and conditions and click on “Accept” if you are agreed.
- You will automatically be redirected to Abu Dhabi International Airport landing page.
- Start enjoying your free WiFi At AUH!
Sleeping At Abu Dhabi Airport
Abu Dhabi Airport(AUH) has some best sleeping places at Terminal 3. You will also find two dedicated sleeping lounges where sleeping pods are available for free use.
The airport is known for a very noisy and cold environment so you should consider noise-canceling earplugs, sweaters, travel blankets etc if you plan to sleep at Abu Dhabi Airport.
If you need some privacy and ultimate comfort then you can check the 38-room transit hotel near Terminal 1.
Mobile Charging – Abu Dhabi Airport
There are many secured charging points available throughout the Abu Dhabi Airport. Where you can easily charge your smartphone, laptop or tablet etc. And you can charge your devices via sockets and USB ports of 50 free internet kiosks throughout the airport.
5 Things You Can Do If You Are On A Layover At Abu Dhabi Airport
- Various restaurants and cafes are available in pre and post-security areas that are open for 24 hours. Where you can enjoy basic food to whatever you want.
- You can massage your full body at TOSA Spa near Terminal 1 and Skypark Plaza. They offer pedicures, manicures, express foot, back treatments, body massage etc services. Sperate place is available for both male and female passengers.
- You can shop your favorite stuff at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Unlimited duty-free shopping facilities are available at Terminals 1 and 3.
- You can visit YAS Island located between the airport and the city center, a perfect place for world-class entertainment. You can play golf there among local birds & marine wildlife.
- You can visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, an iconic landmark of Abu Dhabi City. There you can see the world’s largest carpet and biggest chandeliers. People from all religions are allowed and need a conservative dress. Also, you can visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi, an art museum full of collections of famous artists over the centuries. Exhibits of contemporary artists are also available.
Is There Wi-Fi Service At Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)?
Yes, at Abu Dhabi International Airport you can enjoy Wi-Fi service.
Is The WiFi At Abu Dhabi Airport Free?
Yes, Abu Dhabi Airport Wi-Fi service is fully free and it will cost nothing.
How Many Devices Are Allowed To Connect To AUH WiFi?
You can connect unlimited devices to AUH airport Wi-Fi.
What Is The Name Of Abu Dhabi Airport WiFi?
WIFI SSID name of Abu Dhabi International airport is ‘ADAC Free Wireless.
Is The WIFi Service Of Abu Dhabi Airport Limited?
No, you can use Abu Dhabi Airport WiFi service for as long as you want. There is no time limit.
What Should I Do If I Face Wi-Fi Related Problem At Abu Dhabi International Airport?
Call +971 2 505 5555 in case you face any issue related to the AUH wifi.