Charleston International Airport which is simply known to the public as Charleston Airport was founded in 1928. This joint public-military airport is located at 5500 International Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29418, United States. The airport’s location is just 19 km away from downtown Charleston.
Charleston Airport is the busiest airport in South Carolina that serves more than 40 million visitors each year. However, in 2021, Charleston Airport served 4,181,588 passengers. The total area of Charleston Airport covers 2060 acres which include two runways, and one passenger terminal with Concourse A & B.
Popular USA airlines like Alaska Airlines(IATA:AS, ICAO:ASA), United Airlines(IATA:UA, ICAO:UAL), Southwest Airlines(IATA:WN, ICAO:SWA), Frontier Airlines(IATA:F9, ICAO:FFT), Delta Air Lines(IATA:DL, ICAO:DAL), Breeze Airways(IATA:MX, ICAO:MXY), American Airlines(IATA:AA, ICAO:AAL) etc use this airport to provide services to various destinations. At Charleston Airport you can enjoy free Wi-Fi service for a limited time throughout the terminal areas & other public gathering areas.
Overview – Charleston Airport
|Airport name||Charleston Airport|
|Airport Type||Public-military airport|
|Total area||2,060 acres|
|Operated By||Charleston County Aviation Authority|
|Terminal||1 terminal with Concourse A & B|
|City/State||North Charleston, South Carolina|
|Address||5500 International Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29418, United States|
|Country||United States of America|
|Airport Phone||+1 843-767-7000|
Charleston Airport Wi-Fi Facility Details
At Charleston Airport you can enjoy free Wi-Fi facility throughout the terminal and other public gathering areas. However, the free Wi-Fi at Charleston Airport is limited to a maximum of three hours a day. Wi-Fi SSID name of Charleston Airport is “CHSFREEWIFI”.
Just read and agree on these things and you are ready to use the free Charleston Airport Wi-Fi. To connect to Charleston Airport Wi-Fi you can use any smartphones, tablets, laptops etc devices.
Charleston Airport WI-FI Facility At A Glance
|WI-FI||Free Wi-Fi service Is available for three hours in 24 hours|
|WI-FI Provider||Charleston Digital Corridor Foundation|
How To Connect To Free Charleston Airport Wi-Fi
Connecting to Charleston Airport Wi-Fi is pretty simple just follow the steps given below.
- First open your device Wireless and Network Settings and turn on the Wi-Fi option.
- From the Wi-Fi option find and connect to Charleston Airport Wi-Fi SSID name “CHSFREEWIFI”.
- Within a few seconds, the terms and condition page will open if you are connecting to the Wi-Fi for the first time. Read the terms and conditions then agree to the Charleston Free Wi-Fi and you are allowed to access the Wi-Fi for three hours.
Mobile Charging At Charleston Airport
At Charleston Airport you won’t have to worry about charging your electronic devices. The airport has more than 2000 electric outlets & USB ports available throughout the terminal, concourses and other public gathering areas.
What Are Other Notable Facilities Available At Charleston Airport?
Along with free Wi-Fi service & mobile charging facility, you can enjoy other several facilities at Charleston Airport. These facilities include:
- ATMs or cash machines are located in landside areas.
- Baby care facilities are located at landside baggage claim areas near Carousel 1 and gates B4 & B6 of airside areas.
- Duty-free shopping malls are available throughout the airport.
- Food and drinks facilities are available in Concourse A, B, and Central Marketplace. Baggage claim and near ticketing areas.
- Luggage carts are available only for $4(discount available).
- Postal service is available in the landside area (in between baggage claim and arrivals).
- Car rental facilities are available in the baggage claim area.
Does Charleston Airport Have Any Wi-Fi Facilities?
Yes, at Charleston Airport you can enjoy high-quality Wi-Fi facilities throughout the terminal area, Concourse A & B, and gate areas, and other public gathering areas.
Is The Charleston Airport Wi-Fi Service Free?
Yes, Charleston Airport Wi-Fi service is free for all passengers and visitors.
What Is The Name Of The Wi-Fi SSID Of Charleston Airport Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi SSID name Of Charleston Airport is CHSFREEWIFI.
How Long Can I Use Charleston Airport Free Wi-Fi?
You can use Charleston Airport’s free Wi-Fi for a maximum of three hours over 24 hours.
Is There Any Paid Wi-Fi System Available At Charleston Airport?
Sorry, at this moment no paid Wi-Fi service is available at the airport areas.
What Kind Of Devices Are Allowed To Connect To Charleston Airport Free Wi-Fi?
You can use devices like mobile, tablets, laptops etc to connect to Charleston Airport Wi-Fi for three hours.
What Should I Do If I Face Any Problem Related To Charleston Airport Free Wi-Fi?
In case you face any issue related to the airport Wi-Fi facility then you can call airport customer support on 800.277.1812 or email them at email@example.com.