Last Updated on July 13, 2023 by AirwaysWiFiGuide Team
Norwegian Air Shuttle(ASA) or simply Norwegian is the 2nd largest airline in Scandinavia and largest airline in Norway in terms of the number of passengers. It was founded in 1993 and is operated by the parent company the Norwegian Group.
The ASA has received awards several times for its low-cost budget in Europe. The airline is integrated as a subsidiary company of the Norwegian Air Shuttle (ASA). The airline serves flights to both domestic and international destinations.
However Norwegian Air serves high-speed internet service on its onboard flights. Also, they have a Norwegian complimentary wifi service. Moreover, you can buy a data plan to watch movies and tv shows as the airline authority provides data plan services. Be we will discuss everything in detail.
|Airlines Name||Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA|
|Founded||January 22, 1993|
|Subsidiary Name||Norwegian Air Norway Norwegian Air Sweden|
|Subsidiary founded||Norwegian Air Norway – 2013 Norwegian Air Sweden -2018|
|Fleet size||26 – excluding subsidiaries|
|Destinations||104(as Of January 2021)|
|Operating Bases||Bergen , Oslo- Gardermoen, Stavanger|
|Main Hub||Oslo Airport|
|Employee||Over 6000 as of 2020|
How Do I Connect Norwegian WiFi?
- At first turn ON your device flight mode and enable your device wifi option.
- Now connect to the SSID name “Norwegian Internet Access” from the wifi network.
- Then open your browser & it will automatically load the Norwegian web portal web page. If the web portal does not load automatically then search for wifi.norwegian.com for Boeing 737-800 & Dreamliner 787-9 go to the URL Norwegian.cabin.network.
- Choose and select your desired package & provide your details. Now enjoy your wifi!
How To Get Access On-Board Entertainment Of Norwegian Air
- At first, connect to the “Norwegian Internet Access” wifi network by following the method described above.
- Open your browser and it will automatically load the services provided by Norwegian Air Shuttle for its passengers as inflight entertainment.
- From the options choose the moves or tv shows are gonna watch.
- Pay with your credit card online.
Norwegian Airlines WiFi Cost & Data Plan Of Boeing 737-800 & Boeing 787-9
|Wi-Fi Plans||Suited For||Costs||Speed||Devices|
|Basic||Send & receive emails, instant text messages, web browsing, social media surfing etc.||Cost-free||Fast||Mobile, tablet, laptops etc|
|Premium||streaming music, videos, Netflix, Youtube, Hulu etc.||$14.95 or €12.95 For three hours.||Superfast||Mobile, tablet, laptops etc|
What Is Video On Demand?
Video-on-demand service is available in Europe. The airline provides free high-speed internet services for most flights within Europe. So when you are onboard, stay connected with the Free wifi service and get access to the Video on Demand service. Enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows from the Norwegians library.
Hotline Number For Queries
If you have any questions about the wifi service and payment system then visit this link.
Also call 1-800-455-9880 (USA) or email to email@example.com
For general queries: firstname.lastname@example.org & 1-800-357-4159 (USA)
Hotline numbers of countries for flight queries:
- Denmark +45 70 80 78 80
- Finland +358 (0)9 231 01 600
- France +33 (0) 97 07 38 001
- Germany +49 (800) 5895000
- Italy +390 694 802756
- Norway +47 21 49 00 15
- Spain +34 902 848 080
- Sweden +46 (0)770 45 77 00
- Other countries +47 2149 00 15
For details visit: https://www.norwegian.com/uk/help-contact/
How To Charge Devices On Norwegian Air?
On Norwegian Air, you will get a plug-in service for charging your mobile or laptop device. So if your devices are running out of battery, don’t panic just ask for help from your nearest cabin crew.
Is There Any Wi-Fi Service In Norwegian?
Yes, Norwegian airline provides wifi service on Boeing 737-800 & Dreamliner Boeing 787-9. They are the first airlines that are serving free wifi onboard to all European destinations since 2011.
Is Norwegian Wi-Fi Free?
The Norwegian airline provides both free and paid wifi plans for its passengers. For uninterrupted and smooth use we recommend you to purchase a premium wifi plan.
Can I use Netflix & other streaming Sites On Board?
Yes, Norwegian airline provides a streaming service for its premium packages. For this, you have to pay $14.95 or €12.95 for three hours package. You can watch Netflix, Spotify, Youtube & other streaming sites at very high speed. Also, you can watch videos on demand.
Who Provides WiFi Service For Norwegian?
Collins aerospace provides inflight wifi service on Norwegian flights. However, you will see ‘ARINC Incorporated’ as the merchant on your receipt.