Cancun International Airport(CUN) is located at Cancun – Chetumal Km 22, 77565 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico. It is Mexico’s second busiest airport and Latin America’s third busiest airport. The airport opened in 1974.
Cancun Airport is operated by Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste. Every day this airport serves flights to over 30 destinations in different countries in Europe, North America, South & Central America.
Its popularity is increasing day by day. CUN has two runways and four terminals with a total of 62 gates. The runways can be used simultaneously. In 2011 the airport was awarded by Airports Council International as the Best Airport in Latin America. MAYAir airline uses this airport as its hub. Also, VivaAerobus & Volaris uses this airport as their focus city.
Cancun international airport has wifi service on a limited basis for passengers at some specific places. You can use Cancun airport free wifi on your wifi-enabled devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets and computers for 15 minutes.
However, internet speed is very slow according to users’ ratings. But if you have access to Mera lounge then you can use unlimited high-speed internet. When you open your device browser it will see a webpage sponsored by the wifi host.
To connect free Cancun Airport Wi-Fi facility you have to use Wi-Fi compatible devices. Free Wi-Fi service at Cancun Airport is provided by Prodigy Mobile and Wi-Fi network SSID name is “CUN free Wi-Fi”.
By using CUN’s free Wi-Fi network you can read news, chat with others, send and receive emails and other web browsing.
How To Connect To Cancun Airport Wi-Fi?
To connect to Cancun Airport’s free Wi-Fi facility just follow the steps given below.
- Open the Wi-Fi setting from your device.
- From the available Wi-Fi network find and connect to the Cancun Airport Wi-Fi network SSID name ” CUN free Wi-Fi”.
- Open your device browser and it will automatically take you to the CUN Wi-Fi hotspot page.
- Congratulations you are now connected to the Cancun Airport Wi-Fi facility! Enjoy your Wi-Fi at CUN.
You Can Watch This Video To Get An Overview
What Terminals Have Wifi Access At Cancun Airport?
- You can use free wifi for 15 minutes provided by Infinitum Movil network.
- After 15 minutes of free wifi use, you can use free wifi in terminal 2 Mera restaurant.
- You can use free wifi service if you have a Mera business lounge(Terminal 2,3,4) supported credit card.
- In terminals 3 and 4, after using 15 minutes of free wifi you have to use your personal data.
- As sometimes you won’t get accurate information from Google so the best way is to ask the airports employee whether any free wifi is available at any airport.
Overview Of Cancun International Airport At A Glance
|Airport name||Cancun international airport|
|Location||Cancun – Chetumal Km 22, 77565 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico|
|How far from the city||Around 18 km from the Cancun city center|
|Operated by||Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste|
|Focus city||VivaAerobus & Volaris|
|Coordinates||21.0417° N, 86.8740° W|
|Total passengers||22,318,467 (2021)|
Emergency Contact Information Of Cancun Airport
Emergency contact of Cancun airport
+(52) 55 5284 0400
Bosques de Alisos 47A – Piso 4,
Bosques de las Lomas México D.F.,
Or visit here for details: https://www.cancun-airport.net/contact-us.php
Is There Free WIFI At The Cancun Airport?
Cancun Airport has free wifi service for its passengers & visitors in public areas. You will get 15 minutes of free wifi and can browse your email, and surf the web.
Who Provides Cancun Airport Wi-Fi Service?
Prodigy Mobile provides Wi-Fi service at Cancun Airport.
What Is The Name Of Cancun Airport Wi-Fi Network?
Cancun Airport Wi-Fi network SSID name is “CUN free Wi-Fi”.
Is There Any Mobile Charging Points At Cancun Airport?
Yes, there are mobile charging points near boutiques and Sunglass Hut in Terminal 2.